Get Real. Real Results that is! The BEST Ingredients to Firm and Tighten Your Skin! Even Cellulite is Nervous!
It's inevitable. One day we wake up and notice that our skin is not as youthful and smooth as it used to be. Ugh. Really? Saggy, crepe skin? It can feel like the skin of a grapefruit. Yep. It's called 'Orange peel skin' and it is not something any of us want to see in the mirror.
Then, we rush out and buy the first cream that makes us all sorts of wild promises to make us look like all the air brushed photos they boast as their results. Can we believe them or do we cross our fingers and hope for the best? Our answer is this: Purchase products that have PROVEN results with ingredients that are natural, organic, and PROVEN to smooth and firm skin. It's that simple. Whether you are spending $1.00 or $1000.00, know what you are buying and know if it is a product that gives your skin the nutrients it needs to heal and tighten.
What ingredients matter when you want firm, tight skin and to reduce the appearance of cellulite?
Before we tell you more, keep in mind that there is no miracle cure, but proper hydration and exercise is a great place to start. Drinking plenty of fluids allows for the skin to maintain its natural elasticity for longer periods of time. Exercise and proper diet can promote healthier skin and prevent or cure sections of cellulite. Obviously, DO NOT SMOKE or VAPE! It's the worst thing you can do for your skin's health. And, of course, wear sunscreen. It's a must.
Ingredients matter, and the order they are listed matter as well. A product can say it has aloe or caffeine in it but if it is in the middle of the ingredients list, its being used at moderate levels. That doesn't mean 'ineffective' levels but, if the company is honest, they will list the ingredients in order of most to least. So, the first ingredient in 99% of creams out there is what? WATER! Ugh- really? Yes- very expensive water in most cases. So, know how to read the ingredients listing on what ever product you are purchasing.
Now, what makes a great skin firming, skin tightening, and cellulite/imperfection reduction cream?
All the current dermatologic science shows that the skin needs certain vitamins, minerals, and nutrients to tighten skin. Other ingredients are needed to reduce the inflammation process that happens in our bodies for our skin to breakdown and the fat cells to rise to the surface. That's cellulite. The key is to find a product that targets both goals and is absorbable in the sub-dermis layers of our skin. If you can't absorb it, then your skin can't improve.
Let's review just a few of the top ingredients that are in Luxe Spa Formula No. 33. This is a wise starting point for you when reading the ingredient list for any skin firming product. It is the beginning of your "MUST HAVE INGREDIENT" list for the best scientifically based outcomes and visible results:
1. CAFFEINE- not in a soda can but in a naturally derived source that is absorbable through your skin. Why caffeine? Believe it or not, it is a wonderful dermis anti-inflammatory agent. It should be at the TOP of the ingredient list for any skin firming product and especially to reduce cellulite and most scars. (NOT WATER or a chemical you can't even pronounce.) According to Dr. Oz, caffeine and retinol are the 2 most important ingredients to have in your skin firming/ anti cellulite treatment. They must have synergy with various other ingredients, but must dominate ingredients for the treatment to work. He said,"The two key ingredients that cellulite fighting creams share are caffeine and retinol. Most dermatologists recommend them as being the best active ingredients that an anti cellulite treatment must contain, giving that they can also shrink some of the fat cells." Well, read our ingredient list and you will find CAFFEINE as our number one ingredient.
2. RETINOL- Retinol or Retinoids? They both firm and tighten skin, but retinoids have to be prescribed by a doctor. Let's talk to an expert about which one you should use. According to Dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross, "Retinol is much more gentle than prescription retinoids, and I find often people can tolerate using retinol daily, but often need to stop prescription retinoids to allow the skin to calm down,” says Dr. Gross. “Retinol is a potent anti-aging ingredient and because its tolerated so well—unlike retinoid prescription strength—so using it everyday makes for great results.” Hmm. Just what we thought.
3. What other ingredients are needed for the skin to become firmer? ORGANIC SEAWEED in multiple forms- there are various varieties of seaweed products out there and most are 'watered down' to say the least. Always look for seaweed that has been sourced from the whole plant. Most seaweeds are sourced by just the free floating leaves which have low potency values. The perfect plant for skin smoothing and tightening is Fucus Vesiculosus. Also known as Bladderwrack. It contains 92 minerals of the 102 minerals that the human body consists of. Such as zinc, iodine, iron, calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, sodium, sulfur, silicon, and iron. It also contains small amounts of selenium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese and vitamins A, E, C, G, K 4. You can count on the most beneficial amount of this wonder seaweed in our product!
4. GREEN TEA EXTRACT- EGCG- The green tea extract EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is the most important active molecule in green tea and responsible for most of its beneficial effects. EGCG has been extensively researched for it's antioxidant, lipolytic, skin repair, anti-fibrotic and overall anti-ageing action. We drink it AND we make sure there is plenty in our formula!
5. - SQUALANE OIL- (NOT Squalene) This oil occurs naturally in the body and decreases in some with age. Several studies conducted in recent years show that squalane not only hydrates and softens the skin, but may also be an effective anti-aging ingredient. Because squalane spreads easily over the skin and penetrates so deeply, it may help to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It may also fight aging by protecting the skin from UV rays and free radicals, which destroy skin cells and damage the skin’s natural collagen. It also helps penetrate the other ingredients deeper into the epidermis. We would not make this formula without it!
Okay- that's a lot to think about for today! We will review other key ingredients that makes our Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 the best formula available to firm and tighten your skin in another blog. When you are ready to try one of the best selling Skin Firming and Skin Tightening Creams on the market today, consider our Luxe Spa Formula No. 33!
If you want to see just some of the results sent in from our clients click here to see real women who have submitted real untouched photos of their before and after real results!
Four Steps to Your Best Skin
Want to know how to properly apply our product and get the quickest results? Follow these four simple steps for the best results:
- Exfoliate your skin well with in the shower or with a dry brush.
- Make sure your skin is completely dry and any excess skin is brushed away.
- Apply Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 in an upward, circular motion onto the affected area. Start with a smaller amount when first starting out so you know how much product will be best on your skin.
- Allow ample time for the product to absorb within the skin. Repeat twice daily for best results. It could take anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute depending on how dry your skin is...
- We sincerely ask you to take before and after photos. Not for our sake, but to measure your real outcome. Some customers simply can't believe how much better their skin is! Send us your before and afters and if we use them without your face or name on our site, we will send you a free 8oz. bottle as a thank you!
So, How Long Will It Take to Tighten Skin or Minimize the Appearance of Cellulite?
Though most of our reviews notice results within two to four weeks, every customer is different. We recommend a regimen of using our cream twice a day (morning and evening) for eight weeks. Let's face it- it took time to develop the current condition of your skin.
It is important to establish a commitment to the routine before beginning treatment, including eating healthy foods and getting at least thirty minutes of exercise per day as recommended for all Americans.
Okay, now you are ready to try it? You should be!
Let's take the next step to improving your skin's overall appearance and let's help you regain your firm, youthful skin!
Order now: Luxe Spa Formula No. 33 and be sure to use discount code:
LX33-2017 for 10% off your entire order plus free shipping in the USA! Offer expires soon so hurry! International orders are only sent via eBay and Amazon Global Shipping Programs. Coupon code is only valid at LuxeSpaFormulas.com.
Please see our Charity Page to know what global charities your purchase helps sponsor. We appreciate your business very much. What a blessing you are to us and those we serve.